- Double door interlock, one person per ticket can pass, to prevent the occurrence of trailing situation
- Safer: face recognition ensures that the boarding passes match passengers. The automated identification process makes a quick passage possible.
- The double door lock allows a smooth flow of passengers. By closing the first door, the gate creates a physical barrier so that there is only one person in the gate during the review.
- The double door distance takes the size of the carried baggage, e.g. of trolleys into account. Thus, passengers can pass the gate comfortably.
- First class/business class, VIP and airport staff can be managed separately to reduce waiting time. Due to the reduced workload of employees more personalized services are possible and the service experience can be improved.
- A more efficient management can reduce costs and significantly reduce the waiting times on the gates.